So, you've been contemplating for weeks, months or even years whether to get a nose piercing. You've seen it on your favorite celebs or influencers and have debated back and forth if this is something you want to do. Your friends just nod their heads as you ask them a thousand times if it would look good on you. Well, look no further because we're here to give you some information that may help make that decision easier!
Why Get Your Nose Pierced?
There are many reasons why someone might decide to get their nose pierced:
- Expressing yourself in an unforgettable way
- To feel rebellious
- It's trendy
- Trying out new things
The list goes on! Whatever your reasoning may be for wanting one is yours alone, completely valid and ultimately up to personal choice.
Different Kinds of Nose Rings
If you thought there was only one kind of nosering - think again! There are so many options available for people who choose this accessory.. Starting from designs and styles ranging from basic studs – they come in all different shapes to add some pizzazz like the L-shape stud / hoop variety too! Here are some ideas!
The Classic Studs
These unassuming studs can be exactly what your heart desires - classic minimalism at its best. They won’t take away attention from any other jewelry pieces worn – but will still keep being noticed/studied (if not admired) by others because they're understated enough not compete against bigger accessories!
Unlike traditional earrings hoops tend catch more eyes once popped onto noses around town creating big sensations without trying hard especially since they can have charms fit right onto them easily.
For those looking for something different yet equally exciting option try septums where piercings are done between two cartilage walls instead of through the nostril. Similar to hoops, they boast attention-grabbing features that'll make you want to show them off!
Pros and Cons
As with anything in life , there are always a couple peaches and pits when it comes deciding whether or not this is your new trademark accessory.
1) Aesthetically Appealing: Nose rings can make anyone look more fashionable no matter their age or gender. 2) Low Maintenance: Noserings don’t need much TLC -they require less maintenance (compared to other accessories like bracelets/watch etc). 3) Expressing Yourself: Getting a nose piercing means being able add flavor reflecting various messages depicting who/how/what we seek out in this lifetime!
1) Pain Factor : Let’s face it: any body jewelry will definitely involve pain during the piercing process. However usually once everyone takes care of everything healing for nasal piercings will take as long if one properly cleanses/eats healthy drinks plenty water all day long! 2) Infection Risk : If proper cleaning technique falls on by wayside after getting nosering infection risk is high which isn't good news. That said people aware about hygiene issues will be all set up from get-go taking care act upon habit details necessary overall better health anyhow!
Factors To Consider
This is probably an important decision, so there are factors to consider before getting pierced. Below are few key points you may want to ensure align with your desires:
- Career choices over next years; how might having nose ring deter potential employers?
- Lifestyle-Having ring may affect things such as breathing thus exercise habits affected.
- Commitment needed-Nose-rings do need regular cleaning for avoiding possible bacterial build ups & healing could prolong if instructions aren't strictly followed.
Wondering what else might come up while contemplating getting a nose piercing? We've got you covered!
Does it Hurt?
Many say getting a nose piercing done is the equivalent of an earlobe pierce! You feel uncomfortable for a short time, but most people don't experience extreme discomfort.
How long does healing take?
Usually healing takes from 4-6 months (but like any injury wound, recovery rate depends on many variable factors).
Do Nose Piercings Leave Scars?
Piercings especially around nasal area leave scars normally after removal so assume your skin texture may be different where ring has been situated previously.
Maybe by now we've convinced you to take the plunge - or not! This guide provides information that can help make informed decisions about whether or not adding a fresh bling to nasal cavity would ultimately work splendidly with unique sense of style & diverse wardrobe collection-you-go-girl values.. While both pros and cons are listed here; remember at end day it's completely personal decision upfront what works well for one person won’t necessarily align with next.So carry on and explore this opportunity as an exciting chance rather than overwhelming pressure !