Are you tired of throwing your underwear in a messy pile? Do you want to impress your partner with perfectly folded lingerie? Look no further! In this article, I will teach you how to properly fold women's underwear like a pro.
Why You Should Care About Properly Folding Women's Underwear
You might think that folding women's underwear is not necessary. After all, who cares if they are wrinkled or messy? But trust me, taking the time to fold them properly can save space in your drawer and make finding the right pair much easier. Plus, perfectly folded lingerie exudes an air of sophistication and attention to detail that won't go unnoticed by your partner.
Step-by-Step Guide on How to Fold Women's Underwear
Here is a detailed guide on how to properly fold various types of women's underwear:
- Place the briefs flat on a surface.
- Fold one side towards the middle.
- Repeat step 2 for the other side.
- Fold the crotch area up towards the waistband.
- Make sure everything is smooth and straight before placing it in your drawer.
- Lay out the thong flat on a surface.
- Fold one end towards the middle, making sure it doesn't overlap with any part of the thong string.
- Repeat step 2 for the other end.
- Fold each side towards each other so that they meet at their midpoint creating tear drops shape 5.Fold thw tear dropped piece neatly into two.
1.Lay out boy shorts flat onto surface just as regular short 2.Fold over opposite sides until they meet ;The two parts should be overlapped.Crinkles will come as a result 3.Smoothen the shorts out to get rid of wrinkles from step 2. 4.With the hem of one leg up on top of each other at its midpoint, take both legs folded like this and tuck one into another 5.Ensure all seams line up perfectly
- Place the bikini bottom flat on a surface.
- Fold it in half by bringing waistband towards crotch band .
- Bring left side over so that crotch band lines up with right hand side . 4.Roll carefully with hands for storage.
Additional Tips for Perfectly Folded Lingerie
- Always make sure your underwear is clean before folding .
- Remove any tags or stickers which may cause wrinkles or creases while folding . Consider cutting them off if need be.
- Never fold wet lingerie otherwise they will wrinkle and leave uneven bumps when dry. -Take time to smooth down folds well as stacked pieces look better ordered than bumpy parts sticking haphazardly out of your drawer.
Now you know how to properly fold women's underwear like a pro! With these tips, you can impress not only yourself but also your partner by showing attention to detail, simplicity and organization in even what appears unimportant such as kinking panties.You won't believe how much space you save through deliberately outlining a simple sequence.Get into flawless patterned stacking today.. Who says being domestic goddess isn't fun?